Monday, June 27, 2022

Say Anything Or Your Message As Sahara Gangster











About:

Hello. Welcome to my funny videos, I can say what you want from the Sahara desert as a sandman



I hope you'r fine at your home if you're looking for a funny sandman and wonderful desert weather you are at the right place, and if you have anything you would like to be said by us, two Berber men.



I can make greetings, messages, fun videos, and much more.



I will say anything as your script as sandman



Promotional video

Viral video

Messenger video

Funny video

Funny meme



I can add a logo, overlay text, background music if you want



FULL HD 1080!



exclusive on Fiverr sandman in only 5$.

Reviews


:

very good, the best

:

thank youu

:

The BEST Video on Fiverr. Literally perfect. Thanks!

:

it's a pleasure , thank you so much

:

Great delivery time, everything was perfect about it




No comments:

Post a Comment