Thursday, August 29, 2024

Make My Robot Say Anything Or Your Message











About:

My name is Tyrese and I created a robot that will deliver a deep American male voice over and upload it directly to you through Fiverr.



My Robot will say anything as your script



  • TV commercials
  • YouTube Videos
  • Explainer videos
  • Radio Commercials
  • Instructional / Training videos 
  • Podcast Intros/Outros
  • Voicemail
  • Phone greetings
  • On Hold Message
  • Audiobooks
  • Narration
  • Internet Product Launch
  • Kickstarter
  • Websites
  • Power Point Advertising
  • Promotional video
  • Viral video
  • Funny video
  • Birthday video
  • spokesperson
  • Funny meme
  • Anything that needs a voice!



HOW TO ORDER:

  • Type the exact word count of your script into the "Number of Words" box when you order.
  • You can check your word count here: https://wordcounter.net/





NEED HELP?

  • If you need help with anything, please send me a message and I'll respond quickly. Send me your script when you message me.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment