Saturday, May 25, 2024

Display Your Message As A Netflix Intro











About:

  • NOTE 01: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING :)
  • NOTE 02: THE TRAILER IS NOT IN FULL QUALITY DUE TO 50mb SITE LIMITATION



What's this gig?

  • I'll customize the famous NETFLIX logo to a custom message of yours, it could be your name, or anything you want



What I can customize:

  • The Text
  • The Color of the text
  • The Font of the text
  • The Sound effects



What I'll need from you:

  • The text (your message/name)
  • The color you want
  • The font you want
  • The sound you want



What'll I get for each Package?

  1. for BASIC: I'll just change the text
  2. for STANDARD: I'll change the text + the color
  3. for PREMIUM: I'll change the text + the color + the font



Packages quality

  • Every package has the max quality (1080p 60fps), so there's no difference.



What's the theme of this intro?

  • You can use it in anything you please, a video gift, a birthday card for your friends, a funny joke...LITERARY ANYTHING YOU WANT!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment