Thursday, March 28, 2024

Unleash The Power Of Your Message With My Deep Male Voice Over In 24H











About:

I am THE VOICE you've been searching for!



I am a professional, full time voice actor working with the best equipment in a Professional Studio.



What to expect: I offer excellent customer service and deliver ON TIME - EVERY TIME. I offer 24 hour project turnaround for any project 1000 words or less even on weekends!



- Need it fast? $50 for 12 hour delivery

- Need it super fast? $100 for 6 hour delivery



WHEN RUSH DELIVERIES ARE ORDERED, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME VIA MESSAGES TO ENSURE THAT I SEE THE RUSH DELIVERY ASAP.



Just tell me what you want, and I'll record your script or (create one for a fee):



  • TV commercials
  • YouTube Videos
  • Explainer videos
  • Radio Commercials
  • Instructional / Training videos 
  • Podcast Intros/Outros
  • Audiobooks
  • Narration
  • Internet Product Launch
  • Kickstarter
  • Websites
  • Power Point Advertising
  • Anything that needs a voice!





HOW TO ORDER:

  • Type the exact word count of your script into the "Number of Words" box when you order.
  • You can check your word count here: https://wordcounter.net/

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment