Friday, February 16, 2024

Announce Your Message With My Megaphone And Beacon Light











About:

50 words script! Video resolution 1080p!



Languages spoken English, Hindi, Marathi, and Kannada.


What I Cannot:  No abusing, No anti-religious messages, No personal attacks, No requesting of credit card numbers, No requesting of email password, No requesting address, No requesting last 4 of social security please as these are against fiverr rules.



What I Can:  Hi I can say whatever you want for up to 50 words.  I can sing dance or deliver a message to someone.  The video will be in two or three takes at different angles and will be edited together so that I do not mess up with lines that you provide.  I will even add subtitle or anything more to the video if you want.   



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment