Friday, February 9, 2024

Hold Your Image, Logo Or Message By This Girl On The Beach











About:

I will add whatever you send me to this cardboard held by this model in this video commercial. All you have to do is send me what you want to appear in the cardboard, that's it :) The ideal resolution of the image to send me would be 1100x720 pixels, however this doesn't matter as I can fit anything else.



you can have it with or without music (only ambient sounds), let me know your preference.



Please check my gig additional extras before ordering:



-$5: I will add the same music of my example or any music you send me as your background music

-$5: I will send you the video AND a still image in HD of this gig



Feel free to click on my name to check all my other gigs on fiverr! thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment