Sunday, October 22, 2023

Find Your Ideal Career Through Quantum Reading











About:

"Which path do I choose?'...

Tier 1: Written Consultation. I will assist you in finding the answer to a fork in the road. This is great to address decisions with two to three options involved. Up to 500 words.



'What is my best career path? I want a Career that is fulfilling and successful, on MY terms.'...

Tier 2: Report. I will read your constitution, aptitude, karma, paths of difficulties and least resistance- and create a report of career path options that innately mesh with your personality, soul, and life path.



'I need CLARITY'...

Tier 3: Coaching Call Session. We can dive quickly to the root of your decisions and options. I want this session to leave you with a fresh view and action steps.



For written deliveries, note:

I try to always include-

*Sectors/Positions

*Notable time-frames

*Odds of Success

*Influences to Success/Failure

*Unseen Paths



For each tier, I ask for things like: likes/dislikes, experiences, current sector/position, a current photo so I can learn a little about you, and find you on a productive level. This should only take a few minutes.



For Coaching Packages, Success & Performance Coaching, and Relationship Coaching, see my other gigs!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment