Thursday, August 31, 2023

Make Beautiful Calligraphy Video Message Handwritten Letter











About:

Want a personalized birthday wish video or a heartfelt note for a loved one? Maybe something professional yet personal for a corporate event, or something unique to boost your business sales and attract customers? You've come to the right place!



I will design the perfect calligraphy video for you in your favorite colors and style. Just send me the name or message you want me to write, and I'll do my magic! :)



You will receive a fine edited video of 30 seconds. You are free to use it any way you like!



P.S. Make sure you select the gig according to the total number of words in your message. If you have a longer text, let me know and I can create a custom offer for you.



Love,

letterfeels

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment