Saturday, April 8, 2023

Promote Business On Times Square Billboard Video











About:

I will promote business, logo, or text on Times Square billboard.

You will get media of your choice (if you want all of them in one video, contact me before ordering for a custom order): 

FIRST #1:

  • A 15 seconds video of the famous Times Square billboard with your Texts or Logos.
  • Video or slideshow up to 3 pictures is gig Extras

(Best resolution for a left screen is 1920x1080, and for right screen 720x1080, but I can adjust anything you have, contact me before ordering)

SECOND #2:

  • A 15 seconds video of the famous Times Square billboard with your Texts or Logos.
  • Video or slideshow up to 3 pictures is gig Extras

(Best resolution for a billboard is 1920x1080, but I can adjust anything you have, contact me before ordering)

THIRD #3: 720X900 is the best resolution for billboard

Gig Extras:

  • Delivered within 12 hours
  • Edit your media to fit on a billboard
  • convert your logo to 3d



What I will need:

  • Your message or text 
  • Your logo or picture or video 
  • Video option you choose



Note:

Your advert is digitally placed on the billboard. You will not see your advert in real life from this gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment