Saturday, May 28, 2022

Add Any Content On Huge Billboard In Istanbul











About:

I will digitally insert your logo, banner or content on historic building in Istanbul. This building's area has high traffic and is crowded with people.



You are going to get:

  • Perfectly placed advert 
  • Full HD Resolution video (1920x1080)
  • 25sec video with outro (you can get your content also on outro)
  • Stable and smooth video with pan & tilt technique. 


I am going to need:

  • Your content or message text, banner or logo in png/jpeg/jpg format




Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.



Please check my other gigs for other amazing video options!

Reviews


:

Very satisfactory, excellent work

:

Another smooth collaboration with the result above my expectations! Thank you very much 🙏

:

Prompt, serious and providing great results!

:

As usual, again perfect job and rush delivery. Thanks a lot.

:

everything ok!




No comments:

Post a Comment