Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Say A Message As An Epic Russian











About:

NO POLITICS PLEASE!



Hello comrades! Nikolay is here to represent Mother Russia on the Internet. I will be your epic and Russian comrade for any purpose you need. 



How to use me:

  •  buy my gig
  •  send me your script
  •  if you don't have one, just give me the general idea about what to say 
  •  you can see the background and the music I use on my video sample here
  •  If you want to change it or remove just let me know. 



If your content is 18+ please contact me first. 



Feel free to contact me, and Mother Russia will be proud of you!

Reviews


:

OMG! You are the BEST!!! You really went an extra mile for my video! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Thank you so much! Will 100% come back for another one!!!

:

Did exactly what I asked for and was super quick! Will defo be back! :)

:

Absolutely perfect and was delivered super fast

:

Great man!

:

Fast delivery. Very satisfied with the final result!




No comments:

Post a Comment