Monday, May 2, 2022

Convey A Message With Traditional Indian Wear











About:

50 words script!  Video resolution 1080p!  Mention blue background or home background!

Languages spoken English, Hindi, Marathi, and Kannada.

What I Cannot:  No abusing, No anti-religious messages, No personal attacks, No requesting of credit card numbers, No requesting of email password, No requesting address, No requesting last 4 of social security please as these are against fiverr rules.

What I Can:  I can say whatever you want in my Indian Traditional Costume for up to 50 words.  I can sing a song give a birthday wish or a testimony or anything you want. 





Reviews


:

Perfect every time. This guy is great

:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

:

Great, cant fault it.

:

Thank you so so much :)

:

Seller provided exactly what I paid for and wanted. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment