Friday, November 5, 2021

Put Your Text And Picture In NEWSPAPER











About:

- I will create Newspaper edited picture. I will put your picture and text in newspaper. A great gig for advertising,  custom wallpapers, personal reminders, business promos, christmas wishes, birthday message etc. I WILL NOT PUT THE PICTURE IN THE REAL NEWSPAPER.



- Fonts  cannot be changed.



- Send me the photo in landscape layout



- Dimensions of photo will receive is 700 x 520 an d jpeg. format.



Order Form:Article Title: Maximum of 35  letters

Section: Maximum of 15 Letters



Example of Answered  Order Form:Article Title: Reema's Gig for 5 Dollars

Section: Business



Aside from the article title and section. I can't change any words in the newspaper. Date automatically change when i make the gig.



Reviews


:

Perfection!

:

Love the work

:

Great Job!!!

:

Exactly what I wanted delivered on time!

:

Great seller! No complaints here. Final result looks good.




No comments:

Post a Comment