Saturday, October 30, 2021

Write A Text Or Add Your Logo In Froth Of Valentines Coffee











About:

I will write your short text or put your monochromatic logo on froth of the heart coffee cup, using cinnamon sprinkles, Short text works better. I deliver a 2880x1800 px JPG file... 



IDEAL FOR VALENTINE´S DAY :)


Check out my extras:


If you want larger text I can write any text or poem in a letter in a side of the cup, and your name in the cup





Reviews


:

Thank you! Great job.

:

It was great! He followed instructions and finished the order quickly. I am very grateful. I will use again when necessarry.

:

Didn't create the correct image advertised. But after I emailed him he was very quick to correct the mistake and send me the correct image. Thanks!

:

great service

:

Very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment