Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Take Photos And Videos Of My Dog With Your Product











About:

Over the last year, my dog has worked with numerous companies to promote products. He has worked with a pet agency for about 6 months now, and we take his jobs very seriously. I will take 5 photos/videos of my dog Nacho, and they are able to be indoors or outdoors. I can provide you the photos edited or unedited. My dog Nacho is a big fluffy newfypoo and has done product promotions for dog food, treats, bones, dog apparel, collars, dog car accessories, and even home goods.







My dog Nacho has over 13,000 followers on Instagram and would be willing to post the photo or video and tag your company for an extra fee.







If you have any questions please reach out to me before you purchase. Thank you and we cant wait to work with you!

Reviews


:

Alexis is a team player and really tried her best to help us! and she did! good job :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment