Monday, September 27, 2021

Show Your Logo Or Image In This Advertising Panel Video











About:

I will digitally insert whatever you want in the advertising panel of this video and send it to you with your content in it. 

The ideal resolution of your image or video is 800x331 , however I can fit anything else. Thanks! 



These are your options:

$5 basic: I will insert your image OR text (not both)

$10 standard: I will combine your static image/logo AND text for you 

$15 premium: I will combine your image/logo and slogan animated on the billboard like in my video example.



For standard and premium version you can also add your own video!



GIG OPTIONAL EXTRAS for additional $5 each:



- I will create the video in FULL HIGH DEFINITION quality for you (otherwise half hd)

- I will deliver a full HD quality still image of your gig to you in addition to the video



Please note this is a visual effects gig, your AD will not go on the billboard in real life, but the quality of my gigs is extremely high and seamless





Reviews


:

Great service

:

THANK YOU! Fast and superb work!

:

Amazing and clean

:

Very fast delivery. Great product!

:

Couldn't be better & amazing delivery speed. Very, very satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment